BAGUETTE THATA BAMBOO VIES SILK YELLOW
Thata, the most lovely baguette you’ve ever seen.
Sophisticated and yet so fresh and original, Thata is one of a kind, her unique design makes her a real catch, you can literally wear her on any occasion and everyone will stare in awe.
Thata is in handwoven Yellow Vies, handmade in 100% cotton and finished with glistening gold plated metal , including an optional chain strap and it features a custom made ribbon closure with a gold plated and nickel free turn lock stud.
- Ethically sourced fabric handwoven in Brazil by local artisans
- Handwoven Yellow Vies Fabric made with 100% cotton threads made in Brazil
- Removable and extendable chain strap with genuine calf barrel tanned leather inserts that allow you to wear it as a shoulder bag, crossbody, or a side bag
- Nickel-free and gold plated chain
- Ribbon closure with a gold plated and nickel free turn lock stud
- Bamboo top handle with 5 cm drop
- Item equipped with dust bag and dedicated packaging
- Handbag Made in Italy
- W:29.5 X H:10.5 X D:8 bamboo handle excluded
- 0,447 Kg
Chain strap weight:
- 0,255 kg